Tarot Card Readings/Love

Question
My name is Keishia and my date of birth is 06/06/1992. What is in store for my love life?

Answer
Keishia,

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

So basically I am seeing many pages in your readings meaning youthfulness and still the beginning for you.  

So, essentially I am seeing for your past the Page of Swords meaning that you have been in the past taking a very logical approach towards love.  Almost like you are listening to your head more than your heart.

For your present though you have the Page of Cups which indicates that you are listening to your heart more now.  These are all 'beginning' type cards you are getting meaning that you are still in the beginning of your journey.  

For your outcome I got the Five of Cups which means you will deal with some losses in love, so that may seem discouraging but I drew one more card to accompany what will happen after and I got the Ten of Cups which means happiness in love, 'the happily ever after card' so that is positive to see, but this means that after some disappointments you will experience your love life improving vastly.  I don't have a time line on when this will happen for you, sometimes I do, but in this case you are going through a free-will type of outcome because the cards you received are minor arcana which means that depending on whether or not you allow yourself to move on from any sadness you will get that much quicker to your happy love life.

I hope this helps.

God Bless,
Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie