Tarot Card Readings/When will love happen?

QUESTION: Hi Ellie! I have mentioned my first name along with the question. Please guide me if I will ever find love? Will I ever find a supportive and loving life partner who appreciates me for the person I am? I am around 25 yrs old. Thanks in advance.

ANSWER: Anondita,

May I have your DOB?

QUESTION: Thanks for your response.

My DOB is 18-03-1989.

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

I see that for your past you got the Strength card which indicates patience that you have shown and also it has taken a lot of strength and will power on your part to go through what you have gone through in love.  I feel that it has felt trying on you and you are feeling tired because of not finding someone who will appreciate you yet.

For your present card I drew the Four of Wands which means it's time to start being more outgoing and celebrating and just showing a more optimistic upbeat side to yourself.  This will allow for someone to want to be around you and be attracted to you.  Your reading would not be advising this approach if it wouldn't be possible to find someone.  

Your outcome is the Hanged Man.  This means that for a while you will not meet results right away with finding someone, however, you should not be discouraged.  This is just what I see for you in the next few months.  I am getting more information showing that you have the Three of Pentacles on what would follow after the Hanged Man period, so that means you will find someone who has a very enthusiastic and go-getter quality who will also bring you zest for life.  Just stay positive and love will come.  

I hope this helps.

God Bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.