Tarot Card Readings/Love & Marriage

Dear Ellie,

My name is Dipti and I love a guy. We were in a steady relationship for 4 years but broke off few months back. I still love him loads and want to get married to him. Do you see us coming together and getting married.
My dob- 30th April 1979, Place- India
His name- Rishi, dob- 28th July 1977, Place- India

Thank you and God bless!

Thank you for your question, sorry for the late reply, here is your answer:

What I am seeing is that he seems to be focused on other things currently as I am seeing the Three of Wands in regards to what is going through his mind.  So this means that he is not mentally thinking of getting back with you yet.  

I feel you are trying to stay upbeat, but it may be hard, though I see that you are definitely trying to stay positive here as you got the Knight of Wands.

For your outcomes I am seeing the Three of Pentacles, which is typically an involvement type card.  This says to me that between you and Rishi, I feel it is possible that you can get back together, but I feel you will have to put in the effort, because he doesn't look to want to reach out, so it seems up to you, but I feel it will be a successful outreach where you may get a hold of him.  I drew one more card for clarity on what may happen and got the Knight of Cups which means emotions, love and romance, so it looks possible that reconciliation is in order, but only on the condition I seem to be getting where you reach out to him.  If he doesn't say or talk to you in a month, I suggest you contact him to get him back in your life.  

I hope this helps.

God Bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.