Tarot Card Readings/Relationship

QUESTION: Just wanting to know if marrying Noel would be a good thing, we've been together a number of years.

ANSWER: Manuel,

May I have your DOB?

QUESTION: 2-4-1972 date of birth

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

Your card is the Seven of Cups.  This card appears when the person is feeling confused and overwhelmed.  There are sometimes so many choices, that it becomes overwhelming on what to do.  This could be due to why you are not sure if it would be a good thing to marry her.  The man in the figure of the Seven of Cups is looking at seven cups in the clouds and not sure which path to pick.  This is demonstrating how you may be feeling.

Noel is represented as the Queen of Cups.  Queen of Cups type of personalities are emotional and loving as well as spiritual (usually).  She seems to want to marry you if her feelings are represented in this way.

Your outcome energies are represented as the Two of Wands.  While I can't dictate what you should do as far as making such an important life choice, I can tell you what to expect if you do marry Noel (what the likely outcome is). The Two of Wands represents waiting for something...almost like the feeling you get when you are waiting for some type of result to happen.  If this is the case, it sounds like she does not have all the qualities you may be looking for or expecting in a partner and it is going to feel like you will be waiting for something from the relationship that won't happen.  It doesn't say what that specific thing is you are waiting for, but I just see that you will just be waiting for something to happen (say even after you do marry Noel) and it won't happen, it could be a feeling of fulfillment or something else...whatever it is, I see you feeling like it just being a waiting game for things to turn out as you would like them to in terms of your dynamic with her.

On the other hand, I don't see a disastrous outcome with Noel either...I get the feeling this reading is saying that she will be a partner who will be good enough and it can last.

I hope this helps.

God Bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.