Tarot Card Readings/Tarot reading

I am would like a general reading if you could,

Hello Elaine

Thank you for choosing me to do your reading. I've read for quite a number of clients from Austrailia. They've always been such enjoyable readings to do, with lovely energy coming through - and I can see you are no exception :) There is a beautiful feeling here. There is a lush, green, almost tropical - and also calm happy feeling here. It is full summer for you isn't it? (I'm looking out the window at a snow shower) Here I also sense a fragrance, like tropical flowers or passion fruit. Mmmm, and now the taste of Pavlova...do you like any of those things? Or maybe it's all just wishful thinking on my part. That aside, let's get to your cards. After a lucky 7 shuffles, your cards are:

Lesson from the past: The lovers
Where you are now: 4 of swords
Next step forward: The Devil
Advice: 7 of wands
Alternate direction: 8 of wands

General: with two major arcana cards, I get a sense of energy moving in, if it hasn't started already. My sense of it that this refers to a particular activity, project, group or goal. There is a sense of others...like something where you work on a team, or a project for the community...something on that order. It is less personal or spiritual...it feels like the energy is more shared, external - and good and fun and right. Whatever that might bring to mind for you...thank you, atta girl and keep up the good work!

Lessons from the past: Lovers is not the grand romance card that popular culture would have us think. At its core, this card is about desires. In this case, also a bit about the law of attraction and manifestation. The essence it to call to minds desires that have been fulfilled in the past for you, so you can find that same energy to fulfill current desires. That old Disney song "when you wish upon a star" comes to mind here. This card urgently wants to remind you that "dreams really do come true"

The next card, Where you are now, the 4 of swords is about flexibility. This card asks you to be flexible about what "true" really means. "Don't get too fussy about the details"...dreams come true, but as adults we have learned to see the dream in its many varied forms. Even the intangible and conceptual ones. This is an odd example, but if your dream is a car, it can come true...you just might have to be flexible about make and model. That seems like an odd example, but you get the idea about the kind of flexibility it is meaning.

Don't panic about the Devil card. It is your "next step forward' card...but it is more mental than any actual physical danger, by a long shot. You may have to stand your ground...stand up to someone who opposes you to get your project done...but the word "insist" comes to mind more than anything really bad. Have you ever had problems being assertive or standing up for yourself, your projects, or even for other people? If you have, you'll have to reach deep and find the ability to be assertive in a positive (not angry or confrontive) way. If you do well at that kind of thing...then others will need you to apply that talent! "Stand up for yourself" is the feeling...are you familiar with Harry Potter? This card feels like the Bogart in the wardrobe. Stand up to it, and the mental image is that the Devil that seems big will become tiny and run away, albeit squeeking and complaining the whole way. There is a feeling here of a bigoted, small minded, petty person trying to interfere with you or your project. Shoo them away.

The advice card will help you bring your project(s) to success. The 7 of wands is about potential. See the potenital, "keep your eyes on the prize" as they say. Remember the dream you are working to make true. Seeing the potential in everything will let you find the resources you need to make your dreams come true and ward off any opposition.

The alternate direction card actually feels more like another advice card...I would read that to mean that you are on a good path, headed in a good direction. The advice the 8 of wands (in reverse) has for you is to work within your means. This works in tandem with the flexibility the 4 of swords spoke of before. "Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good" as the adage goes.  The world may not be your oyester right now...but it might just be a hearty bowl of clam chowder. It may not be perfect, but "good enough" is more than possible. Make sense?

When I open to any further messages, the energy begins to step back. There is a sense of gilt...a golden color that isn't gold itself...maybe a reflection of that adapt, work within your means feeling...like why use real gold plate when gilt paint is good enough? Now there is a sense of strong, hardwood. LIke it would be better to build something strong and sturdy, and only paint it gold, rather than put real gold leaf on balsa wood.

I think the message there is pay attention to the heart of the matter. Opt for deep qualtiy rather than superficial beauty. Dreams come true. Stand up for yourself. All will be well.

I hope this helps a little bit. It is such a positive reading in spite of the Devil card...would you mind if I shared an anonymous version with my blog readers? I get the feeling there is a young person who might benefit from these ideas too. Thank you in advance for helping them.

Best Wishes

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow

I give spiritual guidance Tarot readings. I use a pathway, meditation or yes/no layout, whichever matches your question best. Remember, REAL tarot gives you advice and ideas. REAL Tarot can NOT predict the future. REAL Tarot can NOT read other people's minds. This is genuine intuition, not an act, so I will not accept prediction-only questions, third party questions (asking about someone other than yourself,) or pregnancy/medical questions.

Card reader since 1992. Professional reader since 2003. E-mail readings are my specialty. Published e-book author (#PeaceTarot, Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating, Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds), Tarot blogger (www.ModernOracleTarot.com) and co-host of "Menage A Tarot" podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and TuneIn.

Mobilize and Empower South Hills (2008), St. Clair Heights Citizens Committee (webmaster and newsletter editor 2009-2011) U.L.C. (preceptor - 2005). The Planetary Society (current) Please contribute to the American Red Cross!

Kindred Magazine, Point of Light Magazine; "Natures Echos" , "Quicksilver Moon", and "Treasured Poems of America 1994" poetry anthologies. "Tarotbytes" the ModernOracleTarot.com Blog, "Lens" the rondasnow.com blog, www.findyourpsychic.com magazine. My books "#PeaceTarot" and "Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds" are available on amazon.com for Kindle and at www.quirkandflotsam.etsy.com. "Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating" is a meditation how-to currently under development.

Ph.D. in Natural Health, Bachelor of Science in Medical Science, Reiki Master, self-published author, retired Tai Chi instructor

Outstanding Young Women of America 1988, 1997, Writer's Castle Poet of the Year 2004.

I have a very strict privacy policy. All client information is confidential.