Tarot Card Readings/Curious

Question
Hello and thanks for your services!

My name is Jordan Alexandra Washington and my bday is 05/03/1994(Taurus). The person involved is named John Wesley Love and he was born on 6/19/1994(Gemini). John and I are not on speaking terms for the time being due to him acting being rash with his actions. He acted weird towards me last semester and he would always stare at me but never say anything. I came to the conclusion that he might have had some feeling for me, but I wasn't sure.  My question is: Did/does John have feelings toward/towards me?

Answer

I am not sure what you will think of the answer but I feel on the surface of things with John, that he is not completely revealing himself.  I see that he has done a lot of thinking and wondering about this relationship.  I think he realises how things would be if you got back together and he is just being realistic. He looks at you, he thinks about you, but unfortunately he feels the distance. He is wary and worried it may lead to further suffering regardless of how good you look. I hope this helps. Thanks for your question.

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot