Tarot Card Readings/love?

Question
Hi! I am goin to turn 25 next week. My question is regarding my love life. I was dating a guy i really liked until some time ago. But we broke up last december. He has found a new girlfriend and moved on. Will I ever find a supportive, loving and caring life partner any time soon. Will i find someone who loves and appreciates me for who I am? I am finding it hard to get over my ex. Will i eventually be able to move on? Thanks.

Answer
Dear Anita
Thats a lot of questions when I have said I am only doing mini readings on one question. Did you read my instructions '-)

The reason you are finding it difficult to move on from your ex is because he was a soul mate and you developed a deep emotional bond with him - which to be frank - is quite difficult to break.  I do see here that because of this, it holds you back. The good news is I do see someone new on the horizon, but it is very important that you don't compare this new man to your ex, okay? Everyone is different. I must say that I don't see your ex coming back and its very much over with him my lovely. But don't be hard on yourself. I do see a strong, red blooded male coming for you - he hasn't found you yet - but he will.  He is very much a family man and I want to say home is where the heart is with this guy.  I feel he will be the one to steer the relationship so put firm boundaries in place early on in the relationship. I hope this helps, Christy. x

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot