Tarot Card Readings/love

Hi! I am in a relationship since may 2010. I am female, born on 1st of february 1980, and he is born on 31st of july 1977. We both live in the same city, he is currently living in his own house, but most of the time we are spending at my place. This year we were supposed to live together. I am 34 years old and he is 37. He has a younger brother(13)that doesn't know his father so my boyfriend and his mother took care of him. He said that this year his brother will be old enough so he(my boyfriend)can move to my place so we can live together. But,my boyfriend got a job in another country and he decided to move there next week. He said it's a good opportunity for him and that he wants to go.(he has a good salary in our country too) He said to me that if I want to go, I am welcome. But, that is not so easy for me to quit my job (I am an attorney, and my country and that country don't have the same legal system and I won't be able to be an attorney there), go there without a job..I don't want to depend on him financially..So he decided to go just for one year, and then he said, when he comes back, we will have more money and we will live together. But, in my gut, I can feel that he is not coming back. So, my question to you is- is my relationship strong enough to last one year as a long distance relationship?  (I am feeling very depressed right now, I feel abandoned)
Thank you!

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

I am seeing for you that this should be a time to focus on proving to yourself that you are strong as I pulled the Nine of Pentacles to indicate what all this is really about.  You have to be strong and rely solely on yourself during this time.  I am also getting the Ten of Wands for the near future on what is coming up between you and him.  This is meaning that things are going to be difficult for you both so just bear that in mind.  Your outcomes are the Five of Pentacles, and what this means is you are going to deal with some hardships, but I also see that he will contact you from a distance maybe through letters or emails as I am also seeing the Page of Cups.  To be honest, I feel this will be difficult, but I feel he loves you as well, so I feel from his perspective he won't abandon you.  I think this will be a difficult year for you, but this is not an indicator of the outcome of the whole relationship.  I feel he will not move on. So it looks like it is very likely you have a future with him.

I hope this helps.

God Bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.