Tarot Card Readings/New man

Question
Hi Edson
I would like to know if there is any chance of meeting a new man
this year? Have been single for some time. Sincere thanks Janine

Answer
Dear Janine,

This year dawned finding you focused on financial matters, and you have been awakened to some strengths in this matter that need to be further bolstered. Your concentration on this will continue throughout the next few months, and the birth of Summer will find your mastery of this situation well in hand.

This sets the stage for a new man to enter your life. He will appear within your professional circle with the advent of Lammas, and you will immediately know of his presence. His dynamic will and decisive command will beckon, and though others will be attracted to him as well, he will welcome you as his choice.

Be advised, however, this new relationship will take time to solidify, and be tested. The Autumn will present distractions to tempt you, appearing in the form of new financial opportunities partnered feelings of social impotence. These are merely to test your judgment and constancy. If surmounted, they will open up new possibilities to advance this partnership, and step forward toward new intentions in your life. From there, a healthy sustaining love will be built.

Faith and Fortitude,

Edson  

Tarot Card Readings

Edson