Tarot Card Readings/What is going on with her?

My name is John and I was born om 6/19/1994. Does Jordan(5/3/same year as me) sense me staring? Does Jordan also sense that I have romantic feelings for her?

Sorry for the wait.  And thank you for your question, here is your answer:

Yes, Jordan does sense that you are staring at her.  I don't think Jordan really knows what your intentions are by you staring at her.  All I know is that she feels a little vulnerable now it seems (Six of Cups) and also seems to be uncertain of what is going on between you two.  She does suspect a romantic feeling that you may have, yes.  She feels like you want to say something to her.  I feel you will have to tell her what is on your mind.

I hope this helps.

God Bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.