Tarot Card Readings/Career path?

My name is Aileene and my DOB is 08/07/1991, zodiac sign is Leo and from California. Question for today is that I'm struggling with what I want to do in my life now, career-wise, though I'm currently nursing student I question whether this is what I really want to do. Overall do you see me continuing my nursing program or am I meant to do something else with my life?

Thank you in advance

Eight of Swords, Knight of Cups, Three of Swords

You're struggling because you find it easier to struggle than to put the energy into constructive action. Many good things exist for you, but you have to reach out for it - I like a quote "God feeds the wild birds, but he doesn't put food straight into the nests" change your situation with your own creative energies and action rather than expecting someone else to do it for you, otherwise you're going to be struggling for a while to come

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience