Tarot Card Readings/Clarity

Hello and thanks for your service Cherie!

My name is Jordan, I am a female,I am a Taurus   I was born on May 3,1994 in Illinois,  USA. The person involved is named John and he was born on June 19,1994,he's a Gemini and he was born in Illinois USA.

My question is:  What do the cards want me to know about the relationship between John and I?

Hello Jordan,
Thank you for choosing me to read your cards. Here is what I came up with.

King of Cups- current situation- this card shows a compassionate man who is mature and compassionate and kind to others (maybe john)

0Fool-obstacles- this card says a new beginning or a new journey is coming. You must have faith and courage in this new project and to try to work with the change then work against it.

4Swords-outcome- if you remain on your current path it looks like you risk burn out. You will need time to rest and reflect and to have solitude.  If you have a lot of stress in your life it may be more beneficial to you both to try to work on it. This current path of yours may end with you being alone or needing to be alone.

your dominant number was 4. This number sometimes indicates stagnant behavior or stale surroundings. It frankly looks like you are either bored or getting restless.

I hope I helped

Tarot Card Readings

I answer questions that tell time, I can tell you when certain events may happen if you remain on the current path. I can answer questions about love, money, success and relationships and even give advice on what to look out for and how/when you should wait or progress along with advice on obstacles to watch out for. I do NOT do readings in deceased people, legal questions, medical questions, or pregnancy questions. Please include a name, zodiac sign and country/state, and an age and sex

I have been reading cards for a decade. Online I have read for several sites including aeclectic.com, allexperts.com (made a top reader several times) I have read over the phone professionally and personally a few clients were other professional tarot readers. I have read for plenty of random and family and friends for years. Worked in a tarot shop when I was 16 and I currently have a job on keen.com as a tarot and Oracle reader.

Keen.com Aeclectic.com facebook.com I have read on all these sites at one time or another with really good reviews In the past I was a top reader on this site as well and a few times I was a top reader for my division

I post a daily blog on keen.com

I have been mentored personally by one of keen.coms oldest and most respected tarot readers to date (14 year veteran). Also through online classes and life experiences I have learned these cards and can read them with the best of them from personal talent and intuition as well. But most importantly this is a skill encouraged and instilled by my grandmother who helped and started me down my path to cards. I have also taught others to read them as well. Including my children and some of my younger cousins.

Allexperts.com in the past has ranked me as a top reader for my division and I had amazing reviews as well on here. I made a top reader several times and was almost always a top ten reader as well

I had clients on Aeclectic.com Allexperts.com And am taking clients on keen.com I will not mention. Names due to my readings being confidential unless my client posts or does otherwise.