Tarot Card Readings/curious

Question
Hi, my name is Thuyoanh and I am a female. My birthday is on December 29,1993 (Capricorn)and I am born in Alameda,CA, USA. I wanted to know when will I find love or be in a relationship.

-Thank you

Answer
Thuyoanh,

Thank you so much for your patience and allowing me to read your cards. Here are the cards I drew for you and an explanation in how they tell time.

3Water- the water suit measures time in days

9Earth- measures time in months

5Air- doesn't measure time and is considered neutral.

So in conclusion you will find your intended partner the 1st week of March in 2015. I hope this helps. Keep in mind that the tarot predicts your Current path. If your path changes the cards would read differently.

Thanks again,
Cherie

Also here is my professional site for more detailed readings

http://www.keen.com/cherie20

Tarot Card Readings

cherie