Tarot Card Readings/curious

Hi, my name is Thuyoanh and I am a female. My birthday is on December 29,1993 (Capricorn)and I am born in Alameda,CA, USA. I wanted to know when will I find love or be in a relationship.

-Thank you

Thank you so much for your patience and allowing me to read your cards. Here are the cards I drew for you and an explanation in how they tell time.

3Water- the water suit measures time in days

9Earth- measures time in months

5Air- doesn't measure time and is considered neutral.

So in conclusion you will find your intended partner the 1st week of March in 2015. I hope this helps. Keep in mind that the tarot predicts your Current path. If your path changes the cards would read differently.

Thanks again,

Also here is my professional site for more detailed readings

Tarot Card Readings

I answer questions that tell time, I can tell you when certain events may happen if you remain on the current path. I can answer questions about love, money, success and relationships and even give advice on what to look out for and how/when you should wait or progress along with advice on obstacles to watch out for. I do NOT do readings in deceased people, legal questions, medical questions, or pregnancy questions. Please include a name, zodiac sign and country/state, and an age and sex

I have been reading cards for a decade. Online I have read for several sites including aeclectic.com, allexperts.com (made a top reader several times) I have read over the phone professionally and personally a few clients were other professional tarot readers. I have read for plenty of random and family and friends for years. Worked in a tarot shop when I was 16 and I currently have a job on keen.com as a tarot and Oracle reader.

Keen.com Aeclectic.com facebook.com I have read on all these sites at one time or another with really good reviews In the past I was a top reader on this site as well and a few times I was a top reader for my division

I post a daily blog on keen.com

I have been mentored personally by one of keen.coms oldest and most respected tarot readers to date (14 year veteran). Also through online classes and life experiences I have learned these cards and can read them with the best of them from personal talent and intuition as well. But most importantly this is a skill encouraged and instilled by my grandmother who helped and started me down my path to cards. I have also taught others to read them as well. Including my children and some of my younger cousins.

Allexperts.com in the past has ranked me as a top reader for my division and I had amazing reviews as well on here. I made a top reader several times and was almost always a top ten reader as well

I had clients on Aeclectic.com Allexperts.com And am taking clients on keen.com I will not mention. Names due to my readings being confidential unless my client posts or does otherwise.