Tarot Card Readings/What is she feeling?

QUESTION: My name is John and I was born on 6/19/1994.

What do the cards say about a girl named Jordan(05/03/1994) semi in my life right now?

We had a falling out months ago, and I know what I need to do to fix things, but as I asked earlier, what do the cards say about her in my life right now?

Did you get a chance to read my profile before you sent your question? The cards say nothing about Jordan in your life, because that is up to Jordan to decide.

Tarot and psychics can not read minds or say what other people think, feel, want or will do. That is pure movies and fiction. The only way to see if you can fix things between the two of you is to talk with her directly and respect her feelings and decisions on the matter.

Good luck to both of you.

QUESTION: Okay and thanks.

Here's a more appropriate question: What do the cards say about me personally?

ANSWER: NOW you're talkin' :)

Let's take this as a general overview with a 'pathway spread'. It may focus on relationships or romance, but it will also give room for any other needed ideas. The first card is "lessons from the past"...things you've been through that might help now. Next is just that...now. It is to hel understand the current situation. Finally you have "next step forward"...not a prediction per se, but rather ideas to help you put a best foot forward, or let you know the general trend of things.

Your cards are:
The Sun (reversed, or upside down)
Queen of Wands (reversed)
Page of Swords

General pattern: one card is major arcana, and your minor cards are all 'face' or royalty cards. This is a clue that this really is an important time of learning and opportunity to change (which may speak to your previous note about knowing what you need to do try and mend things Jordan...or at least move forward in the arena of relationships). There is energy, choice, learning and opportunity energies available to you now, in other words.

As a general note: old-school readers changed the meanings of cards when they appeared reversed to a more negative connotation. I don't. I just use it as context, since all cards have both positive and negative nuances all the time, reversed or not.

the sun: this card is usually associated with "stability". there is a sense of feeling suddenly uprooted, or surprised here. I also sense a push that you are being asked WHY. This almost feels psychoanalytic or if you want to take a more spiritual approach, it feels like your spirit guides want you to think and are urging you toward the question why...do you crave stability? Do you want it more than most? Or have you had a tendency in the past to be change-prone and mercurial? Do you provide less stability than some partners might need? Or are you the one craving more stability than they can provide to you?

The mental image here is like a butterfly flitting all over the place...it feels like the word "flighty" as if there has been something going on lately that is flighty, changing, unpredictable, and a general pain in the backside because of it. Lots of yellows and a touch of blue color coming through. Don't know what that is about, but I'll leave it for you to see if those colors ring any bells for you.

Queen of Wands, reversed: Wands have to do with yourself usually - personal growth, spirituality etc. In this case, though, it feels more connected to the outside...so it may be resonating with the relationship thing too...like there is some personal-growth thing this situation is meant to teach you. It feels flighty and temporary, like before...like things will naturally and easily move on once the lesson is learned (or at least you figure out what the lesson IS) It feels like the lesson has to do with patience - which goes with the classical meaning for the card of "nurturing". Think of a seed...it takes a whole growing season to get the payoff. You don't toss seeds in the ground and go get your veggies the next day...it takes time, growing, nurturing for the harvest to come. I don't know if you are the one who wasn't nurtured, or if you are the one wanting to rush, but if you can figure that out, it will probably one of those light-bulb-over-the-head ahHA moments.

The Page of Swords is a very chivalry and honor kind of card...it means faith, but not the religious kind. It means a deep trust that life, relationships, and the universe in general is unfolding as it should. It encourages a "things happen for a reason" sort of mindset. Here I want to think of the author Richard Bach ("Jonathan Livingston Seagull")..."there is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in it's hands. My thoughts are drawn to your previous note here too...what about this already IS as it should be? Things broke up for a reason...has anything of that circumstance really, really changed? I get a sense of "live and let live". A sense of "if it is meant to be, it will be" (naturally without being forced, or anything special being done)...or is THIS what is best? How is THIS ... the way things are now...the way it should be. What is right about this? Is it really meant to be changed, or is it the most loving (nurturing for you and others involved) to let things go...grow, move and change at their own natural pace?

Take a moment. For just a moment imagine that everything just exactly as it IS, right here, right now is how it was SUPPOSED to be, that this is the right path. Because it is. Whatever the lesson is, even if we can't see it yet, this is the path that will take you to realization.

And there the energy steps back.

Try the thought experiment...imagine everything is on the right path, taking you where you need to go, even if it isn't by the route you expected.

If that doesn't give you your answers (though I have a hunch that it will) then try the relationship meditation under the "special meditations" tab on my website at http://www.modernoracletarot.com - but PLEASE read the instructions carefully first. This is a little bit of a tricky visualization, and you don't want to draw unintended karma into if you can avoid it.

I hope that helps a little bit! Thanks for being open minded enough to shift focus...you can see why I draw a hard line about that...the energy is totally different when we focus on you, even if the message in the end talks about your original concern. I think that is where Tarot is truly useful...it forces us to see things from a different angle, outside the box and away from our expectations. It's a subtle difference but a hugely important one on intuitive level.

Best Wishes!

I feel you when you said that "Things happen for a reason" Maybe the reason why things are the things the way they are now is because I now realize that I was a jerk to Jordan for no reason except for being scared of my own feelings towards her. Lately, I have been feeling that I need to make things right with her because of that; a chance to do things the right way, in my opinion.

Quick question:
It was hard to follow through the whole reading, so can you please give me a simpler overview about everything that you said here?

The Sun: Understand how stability plays a role in your life. Where have you needed stability and not gotten it? Where have other people needed stability from you and you have not given it. How does stability / calmness play a role in your future plans

Queen of Wands: Allow things to progress at their own, natural pace - it is the loving, compassionate thing to do. Some issues and situations can't be forced, nor should they be

Page of Swords: Take care not force your expectations on a situation. It is what it is - trust that things are unfolding as they should, and that things happen for a reason, even if it isn't what you expected or hoped it would be.

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow

I give spiritual guidance Tarot readings. I use a pathway, meditation or yes/no layout, whichever matches your question best. Remember, REAL tarot gives you advice and ideas. REAL Tarot can NOT predict the future. REAL Tarot can NOT read other people's minds. This is genuine intuition, not an act, so I will not accept prediction-only questions, third party questions (asking about someone other than yourself,) or pregnancy/medical questions.

Card reader since 1992. Professional reader since 2003. E-mail readings are my specialty. Published e-book author (#PeaceTarot, Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating, Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds), Tarot blogger (www.ModernOracleTarot.com) and co-host of "Menage A Tarot" podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and TuneIn.

Mobilize and Empower South Hills (2008), St. Clair Heights Citizens Committee (webmaster and newsletter editor 2009-2011) U.L.C. (preceptor - 2005). The Planetary Society (current) Please contribute to the American Red Cross!

Kindred Magazine, Point of Light Magazine; "Natures Echos" , "Quicksilver Moon", and "Treasured Poems of America 1994" poetry anthologies. "Tarotbytes" the ModernOracleTarot.com Blog, "Lens" the rondasnow.com blog, www.findyourpsychic.com magazine. My books "#PeaceTarot" and "Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds" are available on amazon.com for Kindle and at www.quirkandflotsam.etsy.com. "Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating" is a meditation how-to currently under development.

Ph.D. in Natural Health, Bachelor of Science in Medical Science, Reiki Master, self-published author, retired Tai Chi instructor

Outstanding Young Women of America 1988, 1997, Writer's Castle Poet of the Year 2004.

I have a very strict privacy policy. All client information is confidential.