Tarot Card Readings/Feelings

Question
Hi. My name is Michele (6/15/65)Female Gemini, New Jersey and my boyfriend Rene (1/11/74) Male Capricorn, New York City. I would like to know what are his feelings toward me? He has been very depressed lately and distant. I  just want to know how he feels about me and will we last? Thank you. God Bless.

Answer
Michele,
Thank you for writing me. I drew some cards to your questions and here is what I drew.

9Earth-current situation- this card is about enjoying benefits and luxury in your life. It looks like he sees you as a valuable part of his life at this time.

5Unity-obstacles- This card is about discipline and routine. It suggests a need to conform to the other partner and is a warning to not allow things to become stagnate in your relationship.

King of Air- outcome- if you remain on the same path this card suggests a need to be objective in situations where a major decision much be made. It also suggests that emotions may be forgotten or play very little in a major life decision as well.

I hope I helped. I've included a link to allow you to also read me on my professional page

Cherie

http://www.keen.com/cherie20

Tarot Card Readings

cherie