Tarot Card Readings/my future husband

Question
ooppssss sorry Cherie,,
yeah its my mistake, i did not mention my zodiac sign..
Do u see any relationship start soon with someone (future husband) that will successful or what u more feel in near future about my love life?
my First name,   Maryem
sex,   Female
my Birthdate,   25 April 1988.
my birth State/country,   (Alfarwaniya) Kuwait.
my zodiac sign is   Taurus

Answer
Maryem,

Thank you for writing me back with all the information I needed.  I drew your cards and decided to choose to tell you when you will meet your husband. Due to an overwhelming response I can only accept one question as a volunteer from each client.

On your current path these are the cards I drew and a summery in how they measure time. I am also including my business website link for more detailed readings in the future.

10Earth- measures time in months.

Life Experience- Doesn't measure time. It's Major Arcana and considered neutral as a description of life stages.

The World- Is also Major Arcana.

So many Major Arcana indicates to me that things are a little out of control and things currently happening are beyond your control and out of your hands.

In conclusion the first week of March in 2015 Is when you will meet your life partner. This reflects how things will happen on your current path.

good luck,
Cherie

http://www.keen.com/cherie20

Tarot Card Readings

cherie