Tarot Card Readings/life direction

Question
Hello my name is Kayla dob is 07/17/1992
Can you tell me about what you see me doing as a career. Currently I have no passion for anything in particular and find myself a lost with no direction and its very scary being I had such hope for the future with creating a name for myself in the media when I was younger.I feel unmotivated and without a thread to pull at now. I still try to keep hope alive but I'm not sure how I'm going to put the pieces of my life together to end up doing something rewarding. I have been told I have a special purpose but don't find that I believe that anymore.

Thank you for what ever message may come.
Kayla

Answer
Kayla,

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

Well, for you I am seeing that Queen of Cups as your area to focus on.  Normally she deals with areas such as psychology or counseling.  Something that would involve talking to others and helping them understand their lives.  There are other professions similar, but I can really only point you to the area and not the name of the vocation.

What your future is holding for you is the Six of Wands.  This is the card of the victor and means that you will do very well for yourself in the future.  You will go from feeling scared like you are to very proud which is good to see given where you are standing.  

I am sorry that you feel or doubt that you have any special purpose.  I feel you do.  I feel you have some inspiring qualities and I feel that with prayer and positive thinking you will find the right direction.  

I hope this helps.

God bless,
Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie