Tarot Card Readings/love

my name is Adrienne I was born March 8 1993. I like a guy Brandon born December 20 1993. do you see a relationship happening,if so when

Thank you for your question, sorry for the delay.  Here is your answer:

I am seeing that you have been patient with the situation concerning how you feel about Brandon.  I am seeing the Nine of Wands which conveys that patience there.  I am seeing for your futures that there doesn't show to be anything serious right away, I feel perhaps you may hangout in the near future, it feels more like the opportunity to do something fun.  I feel that a lot of people like Brandon as I am seeing the King of Wands...that indicates a more 'popular' energy.  I am also seeing for your outcomes that a relationship is possible, but looks to take place more likely in the summer.  I feel a friendship coming and that will allow for the opportunity to be more than friends as I am seeing the Three of Cups indicating the friendship which will be a good stepping stone.

I hope this helps.  

If you have anymore questions please visit my website http://www.stellartarot.com where you can find me on Keen and get the first 3 mins free!

God bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.