Tarot Card Readings/Love

Question
Hello, I was wondering about my love life and when will I meet my significant other. What should I look out for to find this love? My name is Ashley and my birthday is December 4, 1994. I am a 19 year old girl, who is a Sagittarius and I am from stockton California.

Answer
Ashley,

Thank you so much for choosing me to read your cards. I asked the tarot your questions and drew these cards.

7cups-current situation- This card indicates you may be slipping into debauchery while you are seeking out your pleasures in life. This card warns against making poor decisions. Remember just because it's a good idea right now doesn't mean it's a great idea later.

4coins-obstacles- this card warns against being impressed by wealth or power. A man's paycheck doesn't make him a good man it makes him a man with a paycheck. Keep in mind the guy that may make less but treat you better.

Queen of pentacles- outcome- if you remain on the same path this card looks like a domestic lady or a home maker which could be you but it also says that you will need to take better care of yourself or your finances. This looks like it may be something you currently have trouble with or something you will have trouble with later.

Having drawn so many coins indicates you may be looking at trouble with money or have money on your mind.

Your dominant number was 2. This says your relationships are fairly well ballanced.

The cards say you will meet your intended in 2015. It will be towards the end of September or the middle of 2015.

I really had fun drawing your cards and hope I helped.

Cherie20

Tarot Card Readings

cherie