Tarot Card Readings/Love

Question
Hi, my name is Chinmayee, I'm female, my birthday is August 2nd, 1982, I'm a Leo, I was born in Bombay, India, and I live in Adelaide (state South Australia), Australia.

I would like to see where my relationship with my boyfriend Andy is heading - we've been together over 2 years now and he's hoping to move back to Adelaide from Perth.  Do you see us getting married?

Answer
Chinmayee,

Thank you for writing me and for your patience. I drew your cards and will explain them for you. I am also sending you a link for my professional website as well for a more detailed reading.

16 Life Experience-Current Situation- This card indicates a significant life event approaching and says a powerful revelation will lead to some changes.

Queen of Earth-Possible Obstacles- This card warns you to take the time needed to dedicate to your significant other and to also deal with challenges as kindly and as understanding as possible.

10The Wheel-Outcome- This card says your situation will be moving forward and that fortune will be on your side so long as your path doesn't change.

With 2 out of 3 cards being Major Arcana it typically means that things are in a state of confusion or that your situation is stressful and chaotic. So as a time you may want to consider trying to relax more often and to try to deal with things one at a time. It will help with some of the stress and some of the worry you might be experiencing.

Cherie

http://www.keen.com/cherie20  

Tarot Card Readings

cherie