Tarot Card Readings/Marriage Query.

Question
I would like to know about my possible marriage year and how will be my lifepartner.
what kind of journey will i have with him

revathy
female
9 march 1989
Pisces
INDIA

Answer
Revathy,

Thank you for your patience in waiting for my reply. I looked at some cards for you regarding some light on your life partner. Due to an over whelming reply I am only able to take one question from each person at a time so I chose to answer about your prospective partner.

7Air-Current state- Your partner seems to have some ideas that are simply not working well. There is more to them than meets the eye but right now the timing for these ideas is wrong and they should revise them.

10Earth-Obstacles- This suit is about money. It looks like a wind fall or a possible inheritance or other finances are causing some sort of stress possibly with their family or loved ones.

Queen Fire- Outcome- This person looks like they will do something spiritual or have a calling for volunteer work.

Your partner will be loving and loyal and very spiritually inclined. They will probably be generous and simply want to help others more than have any real financial gain for themselves.

I hope this helps,
Cherie

Here is my professional website for more detailed readings as well.

http://www.keen.com/cherie20

Tarot Card Readings

cherie