Tarot Card Readings/moving

Question
Hi, and thank you for offering a free question. My name is Alyson. My DOB is March 26, 1972, 4:30AM, Montgomery, Alabama USA. Can you please give me any insight on where I may be moving and when. Unfortunately I have lost my home. I am very anxious and worried about my financial status as well. Any insight would be much appreciated. Thank you again!

Answer
Queen of Pentacles, Four of Swords, The Lovers

All I'm receiving for you Alyson is that you should relax and rest your mind, it's working overtime and not going to help you in the long-run. Be selective about what you purchase in future, because this is what's lead you to the now, using money as a distraction means to fill the void within. Stop worrying about what's been lost. You will be faced with difficult choices about where to invest your money, seek a financial counselor?  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience