Tarot Card Readings/Re;Love

Question
My date of birth is 7th,April 1992(Aries) and the person of interest is May 24th,1984.(Gemini).I'm currently studying in Jamaica but I am from Trinidad. The person is also from Trinidad. I will like to know if there is a future between Kevon and I and how he feels about me? Thank you for your time.

Answer
Whitney,
Thank you for choosing me to read your cards. Here is what I drew for you.

2cups-current situation- This card is showing me a union based on love, respect, and friendship.  This card says he thinks very highly of you.

13Death-obstacles- This card is about changes. It stands for clearing old ways of thinking to make room for new ways. It says there are major changes coming your way that may make things hard for you or him. It tells me that one or both of you may have trouble with changes and different things then you are used to.

10coins-outcome- This is a legacy card and says things are suitable for investment as well. To me this card looks like it's saying that you will be happy with this man.

Your Dominant number is 7 which suggests reflection and assessment. It looks like one or both are very much the sort of person that likes to plan things or may be over thinking things. It's OK to lighten up occasionally.

I hope I helped
Cherie20

Tarot Card Readings

cherie