Tarot Card Readings/Relationship

Hi Cherie,

My name is Dipti, FEMALE and my date of birth is 30th April 1979, Taurian. State- Rajasthan, Country- India and the person I am including is Rishi, Male his dob is 28th July 1977, Leo. State- Uttar Pradesh, Country- India. We just broke off after 6 years of strong relationship and engagement. He is now seeing another woman, I am not sure if its a rebound relationship or real love.

Do you see us coming together again and getting married, I love him a lot. If yes by when.
Your help will be really appreciated.
Thanks, God Bless.

Thank you for writing and for your patience in waiting for my answers.  Due to an over whelming response I only accept one question to read for and I hope you understand. I chose to see if you will be together with Rishi again. I also am including my professional website link for more detailed readings. Here is what I drew.

You have a lot of cards in the suit of Air. This means that there is some chaos or conflict in your personal situation.

Your dominant number is 10 which indicates the ending of a cycle in your life.

The cards seem to be saying that you will get your Rishi back on your current path but that you won't be happy together. The cards are saying that this isn't your intended person.

2Air-Current Situation- There will soon be an uneasy reconciliation between 2 people with unresolved issues. It also says that one or both of you are having a hard time making a decision. That you are either unwilling or unable to do so.

3Fire-Obstacles- You must have patience.  And you must try to keep your long term goals in mind. This card suggests a difficulty in commuting to your long term plans or goals.

5Air-Outcome- on your current path if you pursue this man there will be fighting again and possibly humiliation or gossip against you. There will be a breakdown in your communication to the other and possibly also manipulation in your circumstances.

I hope I helped and good luck

For a more clear reading I am including my professional link as well.

Tarot Card Readings

I answer questions that tell time, I can tell you when certain events may happen if you remain on the current path. I can answer questions about love, money, success and relationships and even give advice on what to look out for and how/when you should wait or progress along with advice on obstacles to watch out for. I do NOT do readings in deceased people, legal questions, medical questions, or pregnancy questions. Please include a name, zodiac sign and country/state, and an age and sex

I have been reading cards for a decade. Online I have read for several sites including aeclectic.com, allexperts.com (made a top reader several times) I have read over the phone professionally and personally a few clients were other professional tarot readers. I have read for plenty of random and family and friends for years. Worked in a tarot shop when I was 16 and I currently have a job on keen.com as a tarot and Oracle reader.

Keen.com Aeclectic.com facebook.com I have read on all these sites at one time or another with really good reviews In the past I was a top reader on this site as well and a few times I was a top reader for my division

I post a daily blog on keen.com

I have been mentored personally by one of keen.coms oldest and most respected tarot readers to date (14 year veteran). Also through online classes and life experiences I have learned these cards and can read them with the best of them from personal talent and intuition as well. But most importantly this is a skill encouraged and instilled by my grandmother who helped and started me down my path to cards. I have also taught others to read them as well. Including my children and some of my younger cousins.

Allexperts.com in the past has ranked me as a top reader for my division and I had amazing reviews as well on here. I made a top reader several times and was almost always a top ten reader as well

I had clients on Aeclectic.com Allexperts.com And am taking clients on keen.com I will not mention. Names due to my readings being confidential unless my client posts or does otherwise.