Tarot Card Readings/Tarot in dream

Question
Hello,

I dreamt about a particular tarot card in my dream and the next day when I did a three card reading it turned out to be the second card. Can you tell me what it means?

Regards
Misha

Answer
I found your question in the pool and want to answer your question. To dream about a card and then pull that card means to pay attention.  Without knowing what the card is or the spread I can't help much. If you would please tell me these things I would be very happy to help you.

In a 3 card spread the second card is usually an upcoming obstacle or problem for me. Please send me what the card and spread was and I would be happy to interpret them for you.

Cherie20

Tarot Card Readings

cherie