Tarot Card Readings/tell me a bit about my future

Question
My question is:

When exactly I gonna marry ?

I'm a female.
DOB december five 1994.
(sagittarius sun sign)
in canada

thank you

Answer
Mona,

Thank you for writing me and allowing me to read your cards. The following is my interpretation of your cards that I drew and a brief explanation of that interpretation.  This reading is about your current path. Also I am including my professional link to my business website.

4Fire- this suit measures time in weeks.

3Fire- Measures time in weeks

10Air- This suit is a neutral and doesn't measure time.

So according to your current path and the cards I drew you will meet your intended life partner around the 18th of June. Unfortunately the timing on planned events is a little shake because it has nothing to do with your heart or spirit or following a natural course. But this is when you will meet your partner.

I hope I helped and please see my link as well for more detailed readings.

Cherie

http://www.keen.com/cherie20

Tarot Card Readings

cherie