Tarot Card Readings/career

Question
Hi! My details are as follows...
Name: Anitha
Gender....female
Birthday...18.3.89
Zodiac...pieces
Place...jharkhand(india)

Though i know that tarot is not an exact science...but m just giving it a try to know about my career. I m struggling at my job for close to two years now....i dont hv any worthy work, no growth and my bosses dont even notice me at work. It seems like no one has any work for me. And as it implies, no work means no recognition. It feels almost hopeless now that i hv waited for so long. Is this situation likely to improve. Any guidance is welcome.

Answer
Anitha,

Thank you so much for waiting so patiently for me to help you. Here is what I drew for you and a brief explanation on how I interpret it.

Connect wit Nature- This cards suggests you may feel more iinspired and rejuvenated by spending a little time away from the office and more time outside with loved ones. The card suggests you feeling happier, more fresh, and more pour eared for work after doing so.

I hope I helped,
Cherie

http://www.keen.com/cherie20

Tarot Card Readings

cherie