Tarot Card Readings/career

Hi! My details are as follows...
Name: Anitha

Though i know that tarot is not an exact science...but m just giving it a try to know about my career. I m struggling at my job for close to two years now....i dont hv any worthy work, no growth and my bosses dont even notice me at work. It seems like no one has any work for me. And as it implies, no work means no recognition. It feels almost hopeless now that i hv waited for so long. Is this situation likely to improve. Any guidance is welcome.

Thank you so much for waiting so patiently for me to help you. Here is what I drew for you and a brief explanation on how I interpret it.

Connect wit Nature- This cards suggests you may feel more iinspired and rejuvenated by spending a little time away from the office and more time outside with loved ones. The card suggests you feeling happier, more fresh, and more pour eared for work after doing so.

I hope I helped,

Tarot Card Readings

I answer questions that tell time, I can tell you when certain events may happen if you remain on the current path. I can answer questions about love, money, success and relationships and even give advice on what to look out for and how/when you should wait or progress along with advice on obstacles to watch out for. I do NOT do readings in deceased people, legal questions, medical questions, or pregnancy questions. Please include a name, zodiac sign and country/state, and an age and sex

I have been reading cards for a decade. Online I have read for several sites including aeclectic.com, allexperts.com (made a top reader several times) I have read over the phone professionally and personally a few clients were other professional tarot readers. I have read for plenty of random and family and friends for years. Worked in a tarot shop when I was 16 and I currently have a job on keen.com as a tarot and Oracle reader.

Keen.com Aeclectic.com facebook.com I have read on all these sites at one time or another with really good reviews In the past I was a top reader on this site as well and a few times I was a top reader for my division

I post a daily blog on keen.com

I have been mentored personally by one of keen.coms oldest and most respected tarot readers to date (14 year veteran). Also through online classes and life experiences I have learned these cards and can read them with the best of them from personal talent and intuition as well. But most importantly this is a skill encouraged and instilled by my grandmother who helped and started me down my path to cards. I have also taught others to read them as well. Including my children and some of my younger cousins.

Allexperts.com in the past has ranked me as a top reader for my division and I had amazing reviews as well on here. I made a top reader several times and was almost always a top ten reader as well

I had clients on Aeclectic.com Allexperts.com And am taking clients on keen.com I will not mention. Names due to my readings being confidential unless my client posts or does otherwise.