Tarot Card Readings/Connection

Question
Hello do you see any re connection to Jeff threlkeld 4/26 and denise silva 6/10

Answer
Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

What I'm getting shows that there were some sort of struggles going on between you and Denise as I am seeing the Seven of Wands.  I think of a 'battle' when I see this card...maybe there was a disagreement or an inability to see eye to eye on something.  

The current situation is the Star card which represents the anticipation and hope that things can get better.  This is the hope of a better day.  

The outcome I am seeing is judgement which represents that there looks to be a reconnection, and when I see the Judgement I think of the term 'rebirth' or 'forgiveness', so it looks to me like there will be some starting over on a page in some way with Denise.  

I hope this helps.

God bless,
Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie