Tarot Card Readings/Friends

Question
Ayomi/Female
1981-July-05
Cancer
Sri Lanka

His details
Uvindu
april 28
Taurus
Sri Lanka

Could you please let me know will there any long term friendship between  me and uvindu

Answer
Hi Ayomi

Thank you for choosing my name to answer your question.

I feel that Uvindu has been in your thoughts for quite some time!

So lets see whats in the future with you and this guy you are concerned about!

Sometimes as a psychic not all readings bring the news you are hoping to hear. Uvindu energy is showing as more as a "lust interest"….someone who is elusive, and still playing the field.  

I get a sense that this guy still in the 'weighing up process'  with his love life, and he keeps his options open.
I don't think he's even figured out himself what he wants romantically yet.  And I am saying this because of this illusive and immature feel.  There is chemistry, yes, but commitment? No.

So, to answer your question, sorry, I don't see a long term viable friendship with Uvindu. I feel he will test you if you allow him to, and, if I am really honest, I feel he will leave as quickly as he came. He sees you as a positive anchor,  but is too immature to settle down- he has the dreams- he is still trying to make sense of this World, and unlikely to follow anything through (think about it).  

Ayomi, It is important that you don't try and forever stick to trying to understand 'why' with Uvindu,  only you can voluntarily get out of this situation my dear.

And finally some closing advice " don't treat anyone as a priority, when he treats you as an option…..just saying"

Remember, a psychic reading is only going to show you the panorama, it is only you that can act about your life.  

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot