Tarot Card Readings/Friendship

QUESTION: Hi, my name is Thuyoanh and I was born on December 29, 1993 (Capricorn). My friend Ronaldo is born on July 3, 1992. Can you give me info on this friendship? Sometimes I feel like there's a love/hate thing going on but I'm confused.

ANSWER: Hi Thuyoanh

Thank for this question about Ronaldo.

I see that he is quite changeable - he blows hot and cold. One moment he is clear about what he wants, then next he is confused and re-evaluating what he wants in terms of love..relationships..matters of the heart..etc.
He sets his mind on one thing, then something changes it causing some clouded thinking. I don't think he is very clear in his own mind about what he truly wants and looks at other options (the good bad and the ugly) I don't feel you have done anything to cause this - but he does need to sort his feelings out on his own.  

God bless

QUESTION: Hi again,
I was wondering can you give me information on his feelings towards me?

-Thank you

The reading shows that he is concerned that he may be living in fantasy land possibly about you (if not already involved with another)  and the potential of your connection.  He may not be willing to put his life on hold to start something new. Lots to think about.  

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot

Hello I am Kristina I work with Tarot and sprit, please note that one question will be answered only and remember to set your question to public, I do not accept private questions, questions set to private will be returned or put to the question pool, please respect my rules - thank you - also remember we are volunteer readers, one question only please, if it is very important. I'm sorry but I can't feed delusions (typically when the cards tell me your ex isn't coming back). My work is to give you the closure you need, and sometimes that means saying things you don't want to hear, and that also means I won't be your whipping girl just because you don't dig your reading! Also feeding back to me that other readers told you the opposite - really? so how comes you felt like you needed another opinion ! Just saying..! I have been doing this a long time and I consider myself the real deal. I am blessed to be given names and nick names of those connected to the clients reading.

I have been using my psychic tarot reading abilities for well over a decade. I have read for people all over the world and continue to enjoy and do so. I have given hundreds of readings and my life is dedicated to it.

Articles printed on various websites.

I am part of Television Media as an on air/off air psychic reader. I have passed a stringent range of test readings.

I am proud to say that the majority of my clients come from all over the world. I am also proud to say that I have given a face to face reading to someone who is in the public eye.