Tarot Card Readings/future

Question
Hi. First I wanted to thank you for giving me a reading on Thanksgiving! i wanted to thank you so much for all of your help. I waited 7 months before asking you another question-if that is ok. If not, I completely understand and want you to know that have helped me-so thank you.  My name is Alyson (March 26, 1972), and the man in question is Stephen (May 19, 1981). He and I have recently broken up after almost a year of dating. Im so confused and could use some insight and "truth" on the matter. For what its worth, Is there any insight that you may be able to give me on if he will feels remorse and will attempt to apologize and rectify what he has done? He is hiding something. Anyway-I hope its not rude of me to ask you, its just that I value your insight so much! Either way-Thank you so much for your time! Alyson

Answer
Hi Alyson

I found that your question had been placed in to the question pool.

This is what I got for you.

Not all relationships are meant to last forever, some just exist to teach us something.

It is important that you don't try and stick to forever trying to find out 'why' with Stephen, you will never know the real truth behind Stephen.  I say this because The Moon card fell out for you and this is telling you about mysteries and the unknown.

I am afraid you are not going to like my answer.  I do not see in the energy that Stephen is going to apologise to you, and tell you all the things that you want to hear.   And by that token, you will have enough evidence to move on to someone who loves you and appreciates you.   It is you, and only you, who can voluntarily get yourself out of this situation.  Keep with you the good memories and move on.

It is you, and only you, who can voluntarily get yourself out of this situation.

Love, C x

Food for thought - don't treat anyone as a priority when they only treat you as an option.  

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot