Tarot Card Readings/love

Your First Name: prerna
Sex: female
zodiac sign: libra
State/country: delhi, india
I am a 26 year old, dob is 23.09.1987
I wanted to know about my love life, I was in love with 06.02.86, we broke up two years ago. I got engaged but called it off cuz I wasnt in love with the other person and he ill treated me.I am thinking if my ex still thinks of me and if not, who am I meant to be with and when will i find him? any description?
I am a fair, dark brown eyes fair girl with shoulder length hair.

Dear Prerna

Thanks for your question.

I am only answering one question for free, so I will concentrate on your ex 06.02.86.

The first thing I am shown here is some kind of dispute which made you go your separate ways.  I see that something went very wrong and it led to your separation. There may of been a dispute which involved another person who interfered in some way.. I feel he has met someone else now and has moved on with his life, and appears to be happy. And I say this because I don't see the two of you getting back together. You have to voluntarily detach yourself from your ex and move on with your life.

God bless.

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot

Hello I am Kristina I work with Tarot and sprit, please note that one question will be answered only and remember to set your question to public, I do not accept private questions, questions set to private will be returned or put to the question pool, please respect my rules - thank you - also remember we are volunteer readers, one question only please, if it is very important. I'm sorry but I can't feed delusions (typically when the cards tell me your ex isn't coming back). My work is to give you the closure you need, and sometimes that means saying things you don't want to hear, and that also means I won't be your whipping girl just because you don't dig your reading! Also feeding back to me that other readers told you the opposite - really? so how comes you felt like you needed another opinion ! Just saying..! I have been doing this a long time and I consider myself the real deal. I am blessed to be given names and nick names of those connected to the clients reading.

I have been using my psychic tarot reading abilities for well over a decade. I have read for people all over the world and continue to enjoy and do so. I have given hundreds of readings and my life is dedicated to it.

Articles printed on various websites.

I am part of Television Media as an on air/off air psychic reader. I have passed a stringent range of test readings.

I am proud to say that the majority of my clients come from all over the world. I am also proud to say that I have given a face to face reading to someone who is in the public eye.