Tarot Card Readings/love

Hi Christina, and thank you for offering to answer a free question. It is much appreciated! My name is Alyson (March 26, 1972), and the man in question is Stephen (May 19, 1981). He and I have recently broken up after almost a year of dating. Im so confused. We had a sweet love-(I thought) Is there any insight that you may be able to give me on whether or not he will feels remorse and will attempt to apologize? Thank you so much for your time! 

Hi Alyson

Thank you for sharing your question.

I see that on the surface of things, there is both disappointment and regret about what happened.   And you have suffered a great loss.  It seems as though one, or both of you, are trying to stay calm and in control, but at the same time doing what is right by what each other.  Will you get an apology? I don't see it, hon.  This guy does care about you, but he is looking for adventure and nothing too serious, and he's not ready to take the steps you want when it comes to this relationship- and is just thinking of himself at the moment. I kind of feel this guy is getting over it and concentrating on his own life. I see no indication that you will get back together.

God bless

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot

Hello I am Kristina I work with Tarot and sprit, please note that one question will be answered only and remember to set your question to public, I do not accept private questions, questions set to private will be returned or put to the question pool, please respect my rules - thank you - also remember we are volunteer readers, one question only please, if it is very important. I'm sorry but I can't feed delusions (typically when the cards tell me your ex isn't coming back). My work is to give you the closure you need, and sometimes that means saying things you don't want to hear, and that also means I won't be your whipping girl just because you don't dig your reading! Also feeding back to me that other readers told you the opposite - really? so how comes you felt like you needed another opinion ! Just saying..! I have been doing this a long time and I consider myself the real deal. I am blessed to be given names and nick names of those connected to the clients reading.

I have been using my psychic tarot reading abilities for well over a decade. I have read for people all over the world and continue to enjoy and do so. I have given hundreds of readings and my life is dedicated to it.

Articles printed on various websites.

I am part of Television Media as an on air/off air psychic reader. I have passed a stringent range of test readings.

I am proud to say that the majority of my clients come from all over the world. I am also proud to say that I have given a face to face reading to someone who is in the public eye.