Tarot Card Readings/Love

Question
Hi there blessings to you and light. My name is reni, aug 7,1950 and leo is my star sign. His name is hose sept 10,1950 his star sign is virgo. We have been off and on for many years and last february after seeing me he upped and left to do work for the UN. His is all over the world. I love him very much I need to know if he is worth waiting for this relationship has been like a roller coaster but...enough is enough.

Answer
Hi Reni

Its nice to hear from you today. I hope you are well.

Lets be honest here.  I'm afraid you are not going to like my answer,but  I do not see this relationship going well and it is more than likely you have reached a dead end with him.  
This man will never commit to you, or follow through any long term plans he may have promised you.  
You are confusing love with dependence dear lady.   
Each day is precious.  Now is the time to work on your self respect and your self worth, and think about what is it You want, never mind him. A relationship shouldn't have to be this hard.
Look forwards to your own future now.  It is only you that can make a difference to your own life, and don't hold him responsible for your own happiness - your own happiness lies with you.  I think perhaps you should stop holding on to false hope, detach yourself from it, and move on.

"Take the first steps of faith- you don't need to see the whole staircase" .

PS My profile and instructions say that this expert will avoid questions set to 'private' and will be turned to 'public' setting if my instructions are not adhered to. Privates are reserved for paying clientele only.

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot