Tarot Card Readings/love

Alta dob 5-16-49 sign bull
I have been in 3 serious relationships, but none ever last.
I don't think I am capable of love. Is there something wrong with me?

Hi Alta,

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

I am seeing the card to represent why your relationships have not lasted is the Seven of Swords.  This card deals a lot of mistrust or keeping people distant from you.  I am also seeing with regards to how you are feeling, I seem to have got the Devil card as well which indicates that something may be holding you back or a pessimism you are feeling about love and relationships.  I feel also there have been issues of communication with people you have been with in the past where there have seemed to be misunderstandings.  This does not illustrate that there is something wrong with you, but I feel the reading is suggesting that better communication would have been helpful.

I feel subconsciously something is going on where you keep yourself distant from others. And the people who you have had serious relationships with before but it never worked out, may have felt that you were not interested enough perhaps...I am saying this because I feel the Seven of Swords is illustrating that concept.  

I feel you can find a new love in the future, and it's saying with the next future relationship you have being direct and straightforward as well as communicating your needs will make all the difference in your relationship.  

I hope this helps.

God bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.