Tarot Card Readings/marriage

Will my boyfriend caciano come back in my life and marry me.
MY DOB 13-07-1987
MY Boyfriend's DOB 27-06-1988

Dear Sita

Thank you for this question.

Your cards look very promising!
I do actually think you and Caciano will reconnect again and have that rekindling that you are hoping for, however, there is a need for diligence on BOTH your parts. Is is going to marry you - I think this needs to play out some more once you get back on track with each other before its decided that you have a future together. But you do have a great chance if you grow steadily and do not rush. Good luck.

PS :as my profile clearly states, Privates are avoided and settings changed to public. As I freely volunteer my services here, all questions are set for the public domain.

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot

Hello I am Kristina I work with Tarot and sprit, please note that one question will be answered only and remember to set your question to public, I do not accept private questions, questions set to private will be returned or put to the question pool, please respect my rules - thank you - also remember we are volunteer readers, one question only please, if it is very important. I'm sorry but I can't feed delusions (typically when the cards tell me your ex isn't coming back). My work is to give you the closure you need, and sometimes that means saying things you don't want to hear, and that also means I won't be your whipping girl just because you don't dig your reading! Also feeding back to me that other readers told you the opposite - really? so how comes you felt like you needed another opinion ! Just saying..! I have been doing this a long time and I consider myself the real deal. I am blessed to be given names and nick names of those connected to the clients reading.

I have been using my psychic tarot reading abilities for well over a decade. I have read for people all over the world and continue to enjoy and do so. I have given hundreds of readings and my life is dedicated to it.

Articles printed on various websites.

I am part of Television Media as an on air/off air psychic reader. I have passed a stringent range of test readings.

I am proud to say that the majority of my clients come from all over the world. I am also proud to say that I have given a face to face reading to someone who is in the public eye.