Tarot Card Readings/re: love

Hi, I was dating a guy by the name of Kayrie (20/03/1987).I'm a student studying in Ja, but I recently left there to go back Trinidad my homeland for vacation. Before I left Ja we were on good terms but when I came Trini he is not responding to my calls or messages. Could u tell me why he is not responding and will he ever communicate with me again.My dob (07/04/1992)

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

The reason he is not speaking with you mainly has to do with something regarding his independence as I am seeing the Nine of Pentacles.  He is wanting to be alone right now.  I don't feel you are the only one who he is distancing himself from.  I also feel he is preoccupied with something involving his own life having to do with work, career, etc.  

I feel also he is doing this to appear like he doesn't need you...sometimes people do that if they want to give an impression that they are not needy.  

You asked if he will ever communicate, I see yes. He will communicate with you and it will be on good terms (Page of Cups).  I am seeing a three regarding contact, so that may be in three weeks in all likelihood.

God bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.