Tarot Card Readings/Reconciliation

Hi Christina,

Thank u for offering the free reading. My name is Dipti, DOB-30th April 1979 and I am a Taurian. My question involves my ex- Rishi, his dob-28th July 1977.
We were engaged but we broke off this year in January. We did meet again in March (as our's was a long distance relationship) but nothing progressed. He is now dating another woman.
Do you see a reconciliation happening between us, I mean do you see us getting married.

Thank you, your help will be really appreciated as I am totally heartbroken and I still love him a lot.
God bless!

Hi Dipt

Your question:  I mean do you see us getting married.

I don't think you are going to like my answer:  the Two of Wands shows two decisions in the making. First, staying as you are (single) will open new opportunities for you, and two, reuniting with your ex will bring back old comforts.

You broke up for a reason and this card may be asking to you to think carefully about any reuniting with him. . Sometimes this card can indicate that you need to alter the 'course' that you are currently on so that you are open to other opportunities because I kind of get the "do I stay and wait or do I allow new opportunities in…." but there are no restrictions to your situation ….

I feel with the Nine of Pentacles, Rishi is in a good place right now - he's independent and feeling great about himself and the way things are. I think if you asked him, he would be pretty upfront with you.

Dipti, to summarise, sorry, no, I don't see marriage with these cards.  Think really carefully before putting your life on hold.

God Bless

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot

Hello I am Kristina I work with Tarot and sprit, please note that one question will be answered only and remember to set your question to public, I do not accept private questions, questions set to private will be returned or put to the question pool, please respect my rules - thank you - also remember we are volunteer readers, one question only please, if it is very important. I'm sorry but I can't feed delusions (typically when the cards tell me your ex isn't coming back). My work is to give you the closure you need, and sometimes that means saying things you don't want to hear, and that also means I won't be your whipping girl just because you don't dig your reading! Also feeding back to me that other readers told you the opposite - really? so how comes you felt like you needed another opinion ! Just saying..! I have been doing this a long time and I consider myself the real deal. I am blessed to be given names and nick names of those connected to the clients reading.

I have been using my psychic tarot reading abilities for well over a decade. I have read for people all over the world and continue to enjoy and do so. I have given hundreds of readings and my life is dedicated to it.

Articles printed on various websites.

I am part of Television Media as an on air/off air psychic reader. I have passed a stringent range of test readings.

I am proud to say that the majority of my clients come from all over the world. I am also proud to say that I have given a face to face reading to someone who is in the public eye.