Tarot Card Readings/relationship

My name is Michele (6/15/65)Gemini and I am asking about a guy that used to be my counselor Rich (9/25/77) Libra . We had a strong connection online because I was going to an Online College. We stayed in touch for about 2 years and then he changed jobs and went through a divorce. He recently reached out to me on Linkedin to invite me to be one of his contacts.( this past November) Will I ever hear from him again? I dreamt that he called me from his office and we were talking on the phone. Thanks, I really liked this guy. God bless.

Hi Michele

Thanks for getting in touch with me on All Experts.

Subject: Relationships
Q : Will I hear from him again?

I feel Rich's intentions may be true, but I feel he has reached a stage of his life where he has moved on from his past troubled relationship, and has entered a new positive direction. But, I also feel that there is another woman in the picture, and he has got back into the dating game.  My feeling is, he is not yours to take right now (even if you are looking for romance with him - think about it) and this may be one of the reasons that communication has been slow.

And if you don't hear from him, you have evidence that its time for you to move on, but I do feel it is unlikely he is going to pick up the phone soon.

You need to look deep within yourself, find out what kind of love you yourself want, and then, go looking for that.

christina x

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot

Hello I am Kristina I work with Tarot and sprit, please note that one question will be answered only and remember to set your question to public, I do not accept private questions, questions set to private will be returned or put to the question pool, please respect my rules - thank you - also remember we are volunteer readers, one question only please, if it is very important. I'm sorry but I can't feed delusions (typically when the cards tell me your ex isn't coming back). My work is to give you the closure you need, and sometimes that means saying things you don't want to hear, and that also means I won't be your whipping girl just because you don't dig your reading! Also feeding back to me that other readers told you the opposite - really? so how comes you felt like you needed another opinion ! Just saying..! I have been doing this a long time and I consider myself the real deal. I am blessed to be given names and nick names of those connected to the clients reading.

I have been using my psychic tarot reading abilities for well over a decade. I have read for people all over the world and continue to enjoy and do so. I have given hundreds of readings and my life is dedicated to it.

Articles printed on various websites.

I am part of Television Media as an on air/off air psychic reader. I have passed a stringent range of test readings.

I am proud to say that the majority of my clients come from all over the world. I am also proud to say that I have given a face to face reading to someone who is in the public eye.