Tarot Card Readings/Relationship

Question
My name is Ashley. My date of birth is April 6th, 1984 (Aries). The other person is Waylon date of birth May 20th, 1981.

Will our relationship work out as we are not together at the moment?

Answer
Hi Ashley

How nice to hear from you on all experts.com

Psychically, I pick up that you should take flight from this relationship.  And if you don't, he will, because I suspect someone else will catch his eye.   He does not want attachment, and you want something much deeper.  He isn't ready to take those steps.

Not all relationships are meant to last - some just exist to teach us something.

Blessings.

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot