Tarot Card Readings/relationship

Hi Chrissy,  I hope you are doing well. My dob is (6/30/57-Star Sign = Cancer).  I have been seeing Rob (dob 4/27/40 - Star Sign = Taurus)for a few months now.  We have had our ups and downs.  Could you please tell me what you see for me in terms of my love life?

Thank you in advance, Chrissy.

Hi Rox

How lovely to hear from you.

Your on a stable foundation, everything is fine, but there is something crossing your mind, there is something in your mind that has you worried. You're either ignoring a situation or afraid to take a look at it..As I say you are on a stable foundation, but don't be afraid to take a closer look at it. Make sure you are in the know and look at it from all angels and don't have any fear from it, but just look carefully and don't hide. You could try meditating or journaling over this, but I do think everything will turn out ok for you and you will overcome any struggles or roadblocks that you are currently facing.  
But more than that, they are showing "movement" for you, either ground travel or an actual physical move, either physical or metaphorical.  I don't think Rob is going to change anytime soon. I get that there is an enthusiasm on his part but also someone who at times acts a bit illusive perhaps he appears then goes again leaving you in two minds about where things are heading. It may be that he just wants something casual or fun rather than anything serious at this stage. I haven't got an indication here right now that you will settle down with him just yet, you will both need to be aligned for that to happen anyway. Cards pulled Two of Swords Knight of Wands and Chariot.

Brightest blessings.  

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot

Hello I am Kristina I work with Tarot and sprit, please note that one question will be answered only and remember to set your question to public, I do not accept private questions, questions set to private will be returned or put to the question pool, please respect my rules - thank you - also remember we are volunteer readers, one question only please, if it is very important. I'm sorry but I can't feed delusions (typically when the cards tell me your ex isn't coming back). My work is to give you the closure you need, and sometimes that means saying things you don't want to hear, and that also means I won't be your whipping girl just because you don't dig your reading! Also feeding back to me that other readers told you the opposite - really? so how comes you felt like you needed another opinion ! Just saying..! I have been doing this a long time and I consider myself the real deal. I am blessed to be given names and nick names of those connected to the clients reading.

I have been using my psychic tarot reading abilities for well over a decade. I have read for people all over the world and continue to enjoy and do so. I have given hundreds of readings and my life is dedicated to it.

Articles printed on various websites.

I am part of Television Media as an on air/off air psychic reader. I have passed a stringent range of test readings.

I am proud to say that the majority of my clients come from all over the world. I am also proud to say that I have given a face to face reading to someone who is in the public eye.