Tarot Card Readings/Relationship

Question
Hello Chrissy I hope you doing well.My name is Michaela im born on 11/18/1988 Star Sign:Scorpio.I have a fiend of mine who is faraway and i think im inlove with him.His name is Ivan 06\12\1986 Star Sign:Gemini.

My question is:Do we have a future together?

Thank you very much for your time in advance, Chrissy.

Answer
Hi Michaela

I have some good news for you. Whilst I cannot see at this moment if you and Ivan have a future together,  I see that he is open and receptive to receive (and give) new loving and caring emotion.  This does not necessarily mean that Ivan is 'in love' with anyone right now, or in a 'relationship'- it simply means he is ready and open to explore a new personal relationship with somebody. So,Michaela, if you feel you have a good chance with him, I would say, give it a shot! However, some more time needs to play out before it can be determined by the Universe if you have a future together right now.  So, you need to decide what it is you want; do you make your interest known to him, or do you stand back, and do nothing?  The choice is yours!  

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot