Tarot Card Readings/reunion/reconcilation

Hi there, do you see my exbf Ronald 12-31-78 wanting to get back with me 11-10-76 in the future? He told me a couple weeks ago he never stopped loving me and will love me.I was kinda shocked cause it was out of the blue. Any insight is appreciated.

Thank you

Hi Yvette

Sadly, I do not see that Ronald has any plans to get back with you.  And the reason for this, he is weighing up his options, so nothing is certain. There appears to be some mental blockages and/or something holding him back. So unless he sorts his head out, this could end up getting messy. And for that reason, It may be that this is temporary flirtation and he is just passing through.  

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot

Hello I am Kristina I work with Tarot and sprit, please note that one question will be answered only and remember to set your question to public, I do not accept private questions, questions set to private will be returned or put to the question pool, please respect my rules - thank you - also remember we are volunteer readers, one question only please, if it is very important. I'm sorry but I can't feed delusions (typically when the cards tell me your ex isn't coming back). My work is to give you the closure you need, and sometimes that means saying things you don't want to hear, and that also means I won't be your whipping girl just because you don't dig your reading! Also feeding back to me that other readers told you the opposite - really? so how comes you felt like you needed another opinion ! Just saying..! I have been doing this a long time and I consider myself the real deal. I am blessed to be given names and nick names of those connected to the clients reading.

I have been using my psychic tarot reading abilities for well over a decade. I have read for people all over the world and continue to enjoy and do so. I have given hundreds of readings and my life is dedicated to it.

Articles printed on various websites.

I am part of Television Media as an on air/off air psychic reader. I have passed a stringent range of test readings.

I am proud to say that the majority of my clients come from all over the world. I am also proud to say that I have given a face to face reading to someone who is in the public eye.