Tarot Card Readings/Serious relationship

Question
Hi Christina,hope you are well and have a great weekend!
My name is Rachel,female, my DOB: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 AM, Israel, Tel Aviv.
I would like to know if you predict any serious relationship for me for the long run in the near future as i do not seem to find any men that are compatible or serious for me and i'm nearly in my 30's.
Thank you,
Rachel-:)

Answer
Hi
I am unable to tell you exactly when this will happen, but I do see a young man around your age coming into your life, the only down side I see is that he comes into this as someone who is still weighing up his options and may not initially come in as a 'dead cert'.  The funny thing is, I do see him 'looking' for the RIGHT person to have a solid relationship, with a view of settling down marriage and children. You may even get a proposal.  Now all you need to do is make sure the vibration you send out to him, once you meet him, is the right one.  I cannot tell you if he is going to be 'compatible', but if you BOTH align with each other, then you have a great chance at a bright future.

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot