Tarot Card Readings/Shuffling and clumping cards

I bought the Doreen Virtue and James Van Praagh "Talking to Heaven" cards. They instruct you to shuffle the cards and it says "When your cards begin to clump into two distinct sections, it's time to stop shuffling". I don't understand this: why would the cards clump into two sections while I'm shuffling?
Can you please explain this to me?
Thank you.

I've not used this card deck before - but let's look at this logically, the point of shuffling is to randomize the entire deck of cards, so what those guys are saying is as they are 'spirit communication cards' when the cards clump together, is when Spirit has helped relay the message, and so the randomized cards will now have a significant meaning.

Hope that helps you Jo - I picked this up from the question pool :)

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience