Tarot Card Readings/still deeply in love

Question
Hi my name is Jerry Jan 4 1989 capricorn, recently I've been in and out of a relationship with my ex boyfriend Devin March 12 1994 pisces for months. We've had many good times together and some bad, but in the end we find a way to make up. He says that he wants to friends and I'm trying my best to respect that. But I feel that fear holds him back a lot and I want to if we'll get back together, because after everything I still find myself in love with him.

Answer
Hi Jerry

Thank you for selecting me to answer your important question.

I have linked in with Devins energy, and I pick up is that there is a fear within him that is creating a distance between you.  There is something that holds him back from 'committing to you'.  And I say this because he isn't ready for commitment, or to take the steps that *you* want.  

It sounds to me as though you hate being alone, more than being in a relationship with him - although I'm sure you miss him. Never chase a guy.  If he doesn't go out of his way to chase you and treat you like a princess, then you have enough evidence to move on to someone who truly loves you. I am just being honest with you.

You are a great anchor for him, and he doesn't want to lose you as a friend but I think your best bet is to try and detach yourself from this. When things are right, they click easier - it should't be this hard.
He's not deliberately playing with your heart, he's just a young guy still trying to make sense of himself in the world. You, and only you, can willingly move away from this situation. Just think about it.

Love, Christy

PS Don't treat anyone as a priority, when he only treats you as an option (think about it).

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot