Tarot Card Readings/work

I am Lalee. Thankyou for your precious time to do a reading for me. I am really worried about my work. My situation is something like this. I got a job at a very good company 2 years ago. There were a dozen other people who had joined with me. Somehow i got placed in a department where i got no work for the last one and a half years. My boss just doesnt seem to care that i hv got no work. Others who had joined with me are already shining at their work with awards and all. And here i am stuck in the wrong department, under a wrong boss. I just try to keep myself busy at work...but it just seems futile. So even if I want I am not able to prove myself coz I hv no work to do. So what i want to know is if my job situation is going to change being in the same company or is there a job change ahead?

DOB.... 18th march, 89... Thanks...

Hi Lalee,

Sorry for the late reply, thank you for your question, here is your answer:

So what I'm seeing shows that you have been very patient this whole time regarding your boss and this situation because I'm looking at Temperance.  Now, I do see some victories for you and I feel this is saying that you will be moving on to more work in the future.  I got the Chariot card representing this victory for you and I am definitely seeing more work due to the Knight of Pentacles.  The thing is, you wanted to know if you would find a new job or stay at the company...I feel something in the sense that things will change for you.  I feel you will get a new job and it will be more work and more money for you.  
I feel that you will go on to a new job in the near future.

I hope this helps.

God bless, xoxo

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.