Tarot Card Readings/Life is a failure

Am male. Name: G.Sankara Narayanan. DOB: 25.05.1974.
Life move against my aim. First education,next career, then finance and atlast love and family life. all failed on my attempts & when am exhausted, on closure of my efforts, something fall in hand like a miracle which is reverse of my aims. I adopt to live with it. For example, I aimed for electronics career, i ended with contruction. When i struggled for career, love breezed around me, which i skipped. When i searched for love, it vanished. Got married in 2002, ended in divorce soon. From 2002 all my effort and time is spent for love and marriage relation, which i didnt achieve. Women get introduced, expose huge interest on me, but @ start of relation itself, it burn out to failure. nearly 10 times in 10 years.
Now @ age 40, I feel my life as a desert, having wasted my youth life without working & making use of my knowledge, education;lost career,finance in search of love.
Am totally confused and lost self confidence. Which way should i proceed. Should i still aim for love and marriage or else drop them and move on as single? Will i be able to apply my knowledge and education and achieve something? Finance is also below average. Please help me to come out of my agony so that i can find some interest in living.

I found this at the question pool - let me know if I should answer this for you - or whether you have already received an answer.

If you want me to answer - please be brief with your question, and ask only one question as my time and energy is precious to me.

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience