Tarot Card Readings/Relationship Question

Question
Hi! My name is Misty, and I was hoping that you could tell me about the potential of a relationship between myself and this guy I really like. My dob is 9/20/78. The guy I'm interested in is Carlos, dob 7/11. Thank you for your time, and help in this.

Answer
Hi Misty

I have picked up your question from the question pool.  I have pulled a card for you.

The message I have for you is that there are two separate principles here.  You and Carlos are on different pages as far as feelings go…you care much more than he does.  It maybe that you want what he has to offer (think about it) but I don't see things working out for you in the long run.

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot