Tarot Card Readings/trust in relationships

Hi, I have been in my current relationship for over 4 years now and all has been well until lately. I keep having these nagging feelings of mistrust about the sincerity of his feelings for me and whether or not he is being unfaithful. Can you please provide me with some insight about this issue so I can figure out what to do next? My birthday is 9/6/1971. His is 6/4/1961 if this helps. Thank you!

Hi Tania,

Thank you for your question.  Sorry about the wait...here is your answer:

First off, I'm sorry that you are feeling this way.

What I am getting about your boyfriends feelings and what he's up to, I don't see any signs of him cheating...I will tell you this: for the card he had got which represents the past, I am seeing the Four of Cups and what this means is there was some type of emotional distance he had been feeling...you may have picked up on that...it doesn't show why he felt that way, but it appeared to be relatively recent (about three months ago) where he felt some distance from you and the Eight of Cups also appeared as his deeper influence card...what this means Tania is that for some reason he had been subconsciously thinking of leaving...I don't feel he seriously considered it, I feel what was going on was he had thought or considered what it would be like without you, but like I said, I don't think he seriously considered it.  I'm getting here as well that the Ten of Pentacles is one of his obstacles...the Ten of Pentacles is about permanence...I feel that he loves you but something occurred momentarily in his mind that the idea of being with you permanently scared him a bit.  The Ten of Pentacles is a card of marriage...I feel he knows that at some point you two will get married in the future and I do feel he subconsciously got scared.  The good news is I am getting the Ace of Cups for how he feels about you which indicates love and it will further continue because the Two of Cups represents his feelings for you which will continue.  I'm honestly not seeing here anything about cheating.  

I hope this helps.

God bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.